Located in Waltham, MA, SavingStar is a leading paperless grocery rewards platform, with over seven million members enrolled. Shoppers earn cash back on grocery and health & beauty purchases, with offers linked to their store loyalty cards, or validated when they submit their receipts in over 70,000 retail locations nationwide. Our offers are fully digital with nothing to clip or print. SavingStar’s platform is used by national CPG brands as well as national and regional grocery retailers to personalize their marketing more effectively to consumers, as well as empower their CRM/loyalty programs.
Life at SavingStar is fast-paced, but fun. We offer competitive benefits, unlimited vacation, a fun atmosphere, and encourage learning. You’ll find us recharging by playing Ping-Pong, darts, pool, or video games, during lunch in the lounge, or enjoying a beer from our regularly stocked kegerators at the end of the day. As a SavingStar employee, you will enjoy company outings, as well as culture-building activities like cooking events/contests and company breakfasts in our kitchen, BBQs, and yearly holiday festivities.
Come join us! We’re conveniently located right off 128 at exit 27A in Waltham.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current job openings:
We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial individual to join our client Account Management team. You will have the opportunity to work with our content partners, Sales Directors, and Development and Marketing teams to drive our success.
Please note: While this position is directly aligned with our Sales efforts, this is NOT a Sales position.
- Set up, proof, and maintain a high volume of digital offer creatives, ensuring 100% accuracy in promotion launches.
- Coordinate with content partner contacts on program campaign insertion orders, creative assets, schedules, reporting, and the occasional issues when they arise, to keep programs on track and on schedule.
- Work closely with AM team and internal team colleagues to create reporting for client/partner promotions and sales materials, contributing to partner, client, and Sales success.
- Collaborate with internal teams on general AM team initiatives, as well as other internal team projects.
- Be an internal process expert, to inform partners and Sales on what can be done – and, more importantly, what should be done.
Our ideal AC candidate will have up to 3 years of experience as part of a marketing, digital, SaaS, agency, or similar, organization; or equivalent education. Excellent communication skills, incredible attention to both written and reporting detail, and the desire to work proactively/independently equally as much as part of a collaborative team, are a must.
Preferred Skill Sets / Qualities:
- 100% accuracy and strong proofing skills working with a high volume of creative content and data.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple schedules and initiatives at the same time.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing partner/Sales/internal needs on a day-to-day, or hour-to-hour, basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to speak your opinion and present your amazing ideas.
- Highly motivated to drive initiatives forward in an evolving, small-business environment.
- Strength in balancing technical/data with strategic/creative thinking.
- Solid Excel/reporting experience preferred.
- Experience with tech/digital or marketing/advertising industries preferred.
- Always assertive, curious, and thoughtful.
We are looking for a great communicator who is smart, tech savvy and who can help us bring our vision of digital grocery promotions to life. The job will require you to take on a broad array of roles, including:
- Respond to customer service emails, calls and Facebook posts
- Manage the customer service queue to ensure compliance with SavingStar’s stated service levels
- Research customer issues and escalate to management as necessary
- Identify process improvements, and work with product team to implement
- Identify product enhancements based on customer feedback
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Solid relationship management skills
- Prior customer service experience a plus, especially in 3rd party services to the grocery industry
- Ability to remain calm, courteous and professional even when faced with angry or impatient customers
- Comfortable with web applications & social media
- Very diligent on workflow & time management and have a strong eye for detail
- HTML, Powerpoint, Excel & Photoshop skills a plus but not required
- Desire to grow up with the company and expand into other roles
- This role is based in our Waltham, MA office