Here’s how you can save at your local grocery store without a loyalty card:
- Albertsons Market, Farm Fresh, Festival Foods, King Kullen, Shoppers, Stater Bros. – Register the “Upromise keytag” available at the customer service desk of each store. SavingStar’s eCoupon technology was originally developed at Upromise.com (Upromise is a site that helps families save for college). These stores produced special barcoded keytags for Upromise that can be scanned just like loyalty cards. You do not need to be a Upromise member to get them. Once you get the keytags, simply register it in your SavingStar account to use our eCoupons.
- ACME, Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s – Please scan your store loyalty card to get your SavingStar eCoupon savings even though these stores no longer use cards for their own in-store discounts. If you no longer have a card, contact the stores’ customer support team at 877-932-7948. Please let them know that you use SavingStar and you will need to be issued a “Upromise keytag”. Customer support will ask for your information and you will then be sent a keytag in the mail which you can register in your SavingStar account.
- Hannaford – Register your myHannaford sticker. If you do not have a sticker, you can order one from Hannaford. The number on the sticker can be registered with SavingStar. (If you already have a Hannaford Upromise card, you can register that with SavingStar as well).
- Redner’s – Register the Pump Perks card available at each store.
- Roche Bros. – Register the Roche Bros. Advantage card available at each store.