Can’t go wrong with pizza, right? The universal crowd pleaser. But if you’re bored of plain cheese and pepperoni, here are some, shall we say, more daring pizza options… including a few that are definitely more sweet than savory. Enjoy!
1. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pizza. Take the inefficient chip-dipping step out of the equation and go handheld. (Original source: http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2012/07/chicken-spinach-artichoke-and-asiago-pizza.html)
2. BBQ Chicken Pizza. A favorite of mine from college. (Original source: http://www.food.com/recipe/
3. Breakfast Pizza. Make it easy to serve a crowd, even on the go. (Original source: http://smittenkitchen.com/blog
4. Brownie and Banana Split Pizza. Leave it to Paula Deen to make pizza that much more unhealthy. (Original source: http://www.foodnetwork.com/
5. Sweet Potato Pecan Pizza. Works in regular pies, so why not a pizza pie? (Original source: http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.
6. Cherry Cobbler Pie. Another sweet take on pizza-as-dessert. (Original source: http://www.you-made-that.com/c
7. Chili Pizza. Two comfort foods combined into one masterpiece. (Original source: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/
8. Mac and Cheese Pizza. Your kids may never ask for any other dinner again. (Original source: http://www.food.com/recipe/
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza. A classic combo in a new medium. (Original source: http://www.heatovento350.com/
10. Pizza Cake. Looks can be deceiving – this one’s actually a cake! (Original source: http://www.tasteofhome.com/
11. Spaghetti Pizza Bake. I’m a little confused too, but it does look surprisingly good, doesn’t it? (Original source: http://www.
12. Spinach Salad Pizza. A healthy pizza option to balance out Paula Deen’s creation from above. (Original source: http://www.bakeyourday.net/
13. Taco Pizza. Winner winner taco dinner. (Original source: http://www.tasteofhome.com/
14. Wonton Pizza Bites. Homemade pizza rolls! (Original source: http://recipes.sparkpeople.
15. Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza. I’m not so sure about serving it with a side of pasta like the photo shows, but the pizza looks fabulous. (Original source: http://www.myrecipes.com/
Get 43 awesome recipes for pizza on our Not-so-Ordinary Pizza Recipes board over on Pinterest.
I’m sure at least one of these has you hungry… which one is it? Let us know in the Comments!